In light of the uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Society for Hong Kong Studies has decided to postpone our Second Annual meeting originally scheduled for June 20-21, 2020.
We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation in Hong Kong and abroad, and will announce the new dates as soon as possible. In the meantime, we hope all of you continue to stay safe and healthy.
- Hong Kong social and economic history
- literature, cinema, and the arts
- political institutions, elections, governance
- social movements and civil society
- law and criminal justice
- global city, popular culture, tourism, urban development, environment
- inequality, poverty, gender, class, ethnicity and race, sexuality
- transnational, regional, cross-border dynamics, migration
- economic development
- demography and family
- Global Hong Kong